- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Panasonic BGH1 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [TOP & SIDE HANDLES] Provide More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] via LWS Baseplate Compatible with Tilta Dovetails
- [FOCUS CONTROL] Power and Control the Nucleus Nano via an optional USB-C to Micro USB Cable
This “full” camera cage provides protective armor for the Panasonic BGH1 camera.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points for mounting accessories. It also includes two rosettes as well as NATO rail receivers on each side as well as a cold shoe mount on top.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle, adjustable quick release top handle, and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Panasonic BGH1 cage will help to fully build out your setup.
It includes: the base Panasonic BGH1 cage, a lightweight quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, an adjustable cold shoe accessory mounting bracket, an HDMI male to female adapter cable, an attachment to secure the HDMI cable tightly to your cage, a 15mm LWS baseplate for mounting accessories (as well as 15mm rods for the plate), a single 15mm rod holder that attaches directly to the cage, an EF mount lens adapter support, and finally the Tiltaing Right Side Advanced Focus Handle (F570 Battery) along with the compatible Panasonic R/S cable for the Nucleus Nano.