- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Canon C70 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Arri Compatible Rosette, Cold Shoe Receivers and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [15MM LWS BASEPLATE] Supports Rod Based Accessories and Mounts to Tilta Dovetails
- [ARCA COMPATIBLE] Bottom Plate Allows for Quick Mounting on DJI RS 2
- [SHOOT VERTICALLY] via Bottom Plate Rosette Connection for Mounting Adjustable Top Handle
This Lightweight Kit provides protective armor for the Canon C70 and includes relevant accessories to improve the functionality of the C70 while remaining lightweight.
The Full Cage features several 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, dual cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features an ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection as well as a Rod Attachment Port for our optional Single Rod Holders.
The rosette is uniquely located on the bottom of the cage which allows for our Adjustable Top Handle to be mounted in order to more comfortably shoot vertically.
An additional Security Attachment with an anti-slip cushion is located in the top left corner of the cage and creates an additional point of contact for added security.
The Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the ARCA Receiver of the RS2 Mounting Plate.
The included EF Mount Lens Adapter Support mounts to front of the cage to provide an additional point of contact to support an RF to EF Adapter.
The low profile of this baseplate was specifically designed to accommodate the unique height of the C70 and to perfectly align with the sensor’s optical center.
The bottom of the baseplate natively connects to our Tilta Standard Dovetails and also supports various quick release plates via 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads.
Please note: the 15mm LWS Baseplate Type V features separated front and back rod mounts that are not connected.