- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Canon 5D/7D Minimizes Wear and Supports Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include Cold Shoe Receivers and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [QUICK RELEASE TOP HANDLE] Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER HANDLE] Controls Run Stop via Included Cable and Powers Accessories
- [ARCA & MANFROTTO] Quick Release Plates Included for Mounting to Tripods
This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Canon 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 7D, and 7D Mark II cameras.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as three cold shoe mounting points.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Canon 5D/7D series cage includes: the base Canon 5D/7D series cage, quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, and finally the Tiltaing Side Power Handle with Run/Stop Type III (F570 Battery) along with the compatible Panasonic S series R/S cable.
Compatible with Type III Baseplates.