- [CARVED WOOD] and High Grade Aluminum-Alloy Construction
- [ADJUSTABLE] Design Allows You to Quickly Change the Angle of the Handle
- [SWAPPABLE MOUNTS] Allow this Handle to Attach via ARRI Rosette or NATO Rail
- [IMPROVED STABILITY] When Handling and Operating
- [DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT] with an Ergonomic Design
This Wooden Handle features an ergonomic design in order to provide maximum comfort when operating a camera of any size.
It can attach to your camera cage via optional Side Handle Attachments: Type VIII (NATO), Type X (ARRI Rosette) or Type XI (1/4″-20 with Locating Pins).
A Release Botton on the side of the mount allows you to easily adjust the angle of the handle to help you find the perfect operating position as well as to re-position quickly when adjusting for different shots.
These handles are carved from black walnut wood and further assembled with CNC-milled high grade aluminum-alloy.