- [LIGHTWEIGHT SOLUTION] for Using Smaller Camera Bodies with the Float System
- [COUNTER WEIGHTS] Help Fine Tune the Balance of the Float
- [FAST INSTALLATION] Quickly Attaches to the Float System
- [MOUNTING POINTS] 1/4"-20 Threads for Mounting Counter Weight
- [STURDY] Aluminum and Steel Construction
This Counterweight Bracket is a lightweight option for balancing the Float System without Gold or V-Mount batteries.
The Bracket attaches to the base of the Float System’s post via a NATO rail connection.
This kit includes 6x 220g stackable counterweights that connect via the 1/4″-20 threads on the bracket which allows you to fine-tune the balance of your setup.
This Counterweight Bracket is a great option for balancing the Float when using smaller camera bodies and gimbals that cannot take advantage of Gold or V-Mount power such as those that already power via an internal battery.
NOTE: This connects directly to the bottom of the Float’s Post and is not specifically designed to connect to other battery plates.
This bracket can still be attached to battery plates via an additional Nato Clamp (not included), but will not be as effective when used with heavier weight.