- [FULL RS2 CONTROL] Allows Full Control of Gimbal Movement and Settings
- [RUN STOP & PHOTO MODE] Controls Run Stop and Photo Mode through RS2
- [WIRELESS FOCUS] Features a Focus Wheel Compatible with DJI and Tilta Wireless Follow Focus Systems
- [INSTANT COMMUNICATION] Communicates with RS2 via the Wireless Receiver Module
- [COMPATIBILITY] Easily Mounts to Basic/Advanced Ring Grip and Dual Handle Power Supply Bracket
The RS 2 Remote Control Handle attaches to the right side of the Advanced Ring Grip and Dual Handle Power Supply Bracket.
It gives you easy access to your gimbal’s settings as well as the record and photo functions of your camera.
The Thumb-stick allows you to control the Pan and Tilt of your gimbal for maximum precision while operating.
The Focus Wheel allows you to wirelessly control either a DJI or Nucleus Series Lens Control Motor.
This Handle can be mounted or used wirelessly which requires a single 18650 Battery.
It can be powered by the RS 2 Battery Handle or Battery Plate when connected to the Ring Grip.
NOTE: Please take extreme caution when mounting 18650 batteries as placing them in the wrong orientation can damage the handle.