- [STABILITY] Creates Additional Points of Contact for your Gimbal
- [COMPATIBILITY] Custom Designed for DJI RS2 and RSC2
- [UNIVERSAL] Compatible with any Handle that connects via Rosette
- [SUPPORTS ACCESSORIES] Features Cold Shoe and 1/4"-20 Threads
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Made of High Performance Aluminum Alloy
This adapter attaches to the right side of the gimbal via a NATO rail connection to give you an ARRI Standard Rosette mounting point as well as a Cold Shoe Receiver and a 1/4″-20 thread.
This allows you to attach various rosette-based accessories like handles to the gimbal which allow for a more comfortable and stable operating experience.
This adapter can also be used with our Rosette Extender arms which provide more flexibility when positioning your handle.
The Cold Shoe Receiver on the top of the adapter can also be used with various cold shoe accessories such as our Cold Shoe to 1/4″-20 Bracket.
The 1/4″-20 thread provides a universal mounting point for small noga arms and other accessories that utilize 1/4″-20 threads.
The Rosette connection can also be used in conjunction with our Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Attachment Plate in order to mount the Nucleus Nano Hand Unit on the DJI RS2 or RSC2.