- [LOW MODE] Achieve Low Angle Shots with More Control than Briefcase Mode
- [RS2 CONTROL] Full Control of Gimbal Movement and Settings
- [FOCUS CONTROL] Compatible with Nucleus Nano, Nucleus M, and DJI Wireless Follow Focus Systems
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS] for External Monitors and Other Accessories
- [NO BATTERIES REQUIRED] Draws Power from the RS2's Battery Handle
The Rear Operating Control Handle gives you a more comfortable way to achieve low angle shots and provides more control than the standard Briefcase Mode.
The Joystick on the Rear Operating Control Handle gives you full control of the RS 2 Gimbal Head and the finger wheel allows you to control either the DJI Wireless Focus Motor or the Tilta Nucleus M and Nano.
The Rear Operating Control Handle connects via the Nato rails on the side of the RS 2 body and draws power from the RS 2’s Battery Handle.
The Rear Operating Control Handle also has mounting points for accessories and external monitors.
It also provides wireless control of the RS 2’s functions as well as wireless control of the Nucleus M and Nano motors so that you can adjust focus, iris, and/or zoom mid-shot.