- [LIGHTWEIGHT SOLUTION] for Mounting Battery Plates
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for Canon C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III
- [COMPATIBLE] with Tiltaing Mini and Pocket V-Mount Battery Plate
- [DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
The Rear Mounting Plate for C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III easily mounts directly to the back of the camera body and features 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads for securely mounting an external power solution,
This makes the Rear Mounting Plate a perfect solution for mounting smaller battery plates like our Tiltaing Mini or Pocket V-Mount Battery Plate to the back of the C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III.
This is especially helpful when you need the longer battery life of a V-Mount battery, but without adding the additional weight traditionally associated with external battery plates.
This plate can also be used to mount additional accessories such as wireless video transmitters or noga arms.