- [WIRELESS CONTROL] of Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano Motors
- [ADJUSTABLE THROW] via the Finger Knob for Different Shooting Situations
- [ZOOM JOYSTICK] Allows for Consistent Zooms at Variable Speeds
- [NO MDR NEEDED] Wirelessly Control the Motors Up to 1000 Feet
- [RUN STOP CAPABLE] via the REC Button and Optional Run Stop Cables
This Nucleus M Right Hand Grip allows you to control your Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano wireless focus motors.
The right hand grip can easily control any two motors assigned by the AC from the Zoom Joystick or Iris Finger Knob. Individual motor torque can be changed from the handle’s menu.
Remote start/stop is possible by plugging a compatible Nucleus-M R/S cable into the open 7-pin port of a motor. This then gives you R/S capabilities through the Hand Grip’s REC button.
A-B stops can be created for the Joystick and Knob individually and the Finger Knob throw can be adjusted for shorter or longer throws.
Powered by (2) 18650 Batteries – NOT included. Handle can be powered by the 7-pin port by the camera.