1. Connections between motors and the two hand grips are completely wireless.
2. There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
3. The right hand grip can easily control any two motors assigned by the AC from the Zoom Joystick or Iris Finger Knob. Individual motor torque can be changed from the handle’s menu.
4. Calibration can be done from the motor directly and with the FIZ Unit off, motor control is automatically assigned to the handles without initiating Master-Slave mode.
5. Zip Function Capability
6. Run/Stop Function Capable
7. Hard A-B stops can be created for the Joystick and Knob individually.
8. Finger Knob throw can be adjusted for full 310 degrees, 180 degrees, or 85 degrees.
9. Powered by (2) 18650 Batteries – NOT included. Handle can be powered by the 7-pin port by the camera.
10. Compatible with the Gravity G1 Handheld Gimbal via Arri Standard Rosette, Tiltamax Gravity via Universal Gimbal Adapters, and Armor-Man via Nucleus-M D-cups.