- [WIRELESS CONTROL] of Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano Motors
- [NO MDR NEEDED] Wirelessly Control the Motors Up to 1000 Feet
- [PRECISE FOCUS] via A-B Hard Marks
- [ADJUSTABLE THROW] via the Finger Knob for Different Shooting Situations
- [RUN STOP CAPABLE] via the REC Button and Optional Run Stop Cables
This Nucleus M Left Hand Grip allows you to control your Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano wireless focus motors.
The left hand grip can control a single motor assigned by the AC Finger Knob. Individual motor torque can be changed from the handle’s menu.
Remote start/stop is possible by plugging a compatible Nucleus-M R/S cable into the open 7-pin port of a motor. This then gives you R/S capabilities through the Hand Grip’s REC button.
A-B stops can be created for the Finger Knob and the throw can be adjusted for shorter or longer throws.
Powered by (2) 18650 Batteries – NOT included. Handle can be powered by the 7-pin port by the camera.