- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the Sony ZV-1, ZV-1F, and ZV-1M2 Camera Bodies
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via Cold Shoe Receiver and 1/4"-20 Threads
- [HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL] Shooting Configurations via Mounting Points on Bottom and Side
- [INTEGRATED HANDGRIP] Creates a More Comfortable Operating Experience
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
Introducing the Mounting Baseplate with Grip for Sony ZV-1, ZV-1F, and ZV-1M2, a convenient lightweight accessory for expanding the mounting capabilities of your camera!
This Baseplates features a unique design which allows the position of the camera mounting screw to be adjusted in order to accommodate different camera bodies.
This Baseplate features multiple 1/4″-20 threads on the bottom plate and right side grip, which allows you to shoot vertically or horizontally.
These 1/4″-20 threads, in addition to a Cold Shoe Receiver on the bottom plate, can also be used to mount various accessories such as on board lights or external microphones.
The integrated handgrip creates a more comfortable operating experience and blends seamlessly into the camera body for a cohesive look.