- [QUICK SETUP] via Single NATO Connection and Pivoting Handle Ensures You Won't Miss the Perfect Shot
- [BRIEFCASE MODE] Lets Users Conveniently Capture Low Angle Shots with Greater Control
- [ADJUSTABLE ANGLE] of the Control Handle Accommodates Various Configurations
- [RONIN CONTROL] of Gimbal Movement and Most Settings for DJI RS2 and RS3 Pro
- [COMPACT DESIGN] Allows the System to Fold Up Quickly for Easy Transport
The Lightweight Rear Operating Control Handle features many of the benefits of the previous model and now is more specialized for users who are traveling light and need to set up quickly.
This system provides a lightweight and convenient way to capture lower angle shots while offering more gimbal control than the traditional Briefcase Mode.
The Single Arm Mount makes this system faster to install and the Rotatable Handle Design means that the Control Handle can swivel and lock in a few different positions.
This not only means that users can quickly set up and be ready to shoot, but that they are now able to adjust the exact angle of the handle to achieve the perfect configuration needed for the specific type of shot they are capturing.
The new Control Handle allows you to control the movement and some settings of the DJI RS3 Pro or DJI RS2 gimbal, however, does not offer the same dial functions and wireless motor control that our Advanced Version does.
This handle mounts via a single NATO connection on the side of the Ronin gimbal body and powers via the gimbal itself.
The Lightweight Rear Operating Control Handle also features a Cold Shoe Receiver on top of the Control Handle which is perfect for accessories like external monitors.
RS3/RS3 Pro: The M Key is NOT able to mimic the function of the gimbal. The M Key on this unit can ONLY change the Mode setting.