- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [COMPATIBLE] with Most Baseplates and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] via Rod Attachment Port and Optional 15mm Rod Holder
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via Cold Shoe and 1/4"-20 Threads
- [MANFROTTO SUPPORT] via Included Manfrotto Quick Release Plate
This “full” camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Sony a7C camera.
It provides several 1/4”-20 mounting points, two cold shoe mounting points as well as a Rod Attachment Port which supports our Single Rod Holders.
This allows you to easily secure a 15mm rod to your cage.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting points when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different base-plates can be attached to the bottom of the cage via ¼”-20 threads, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The cage also natively supports our 15mm LWS Baseplate and the included Manfrotto Quick Release Plate allows you to easily mount this cage to any Manfrotto receiver.
The optional Quick Release Top Handle and various other side handles can be attached to the cage to provide many options for comfortably operating your camera.