- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sony a1 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Arri Compatible Rosette, Cold Shoe Receivers, 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [COMPATIBLE] with Type IV/VI Side Handles & Type II Baseplates
- [SLOTTED SCREWDRIVER] Secures Under the Cage for Convenient Assembly
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
This Full Camera Cage provides protective armor for the Sony a1 and allows you to secure different accessories to improve the camera’s functionality.
The Full Cage features several 3/8″-16 and 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features an ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection as well as Rod Attachment Ports for our optional Single Rod Holders.
The rosette is specifically designed for our Adjustable Top Handle for more flexible operating and handling.
The Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the 15mm LWS Baseplate Type II.
The included Slotted Screwdriver allows you to quickly assemble or disassemble the cage and various accessories. It also conveniently attaches to the bottom of the cage for storage.
The Manfrotto Quick Release Plate allows you to easily secure the system to any Manfrotto compatible receiver or tripod head.