- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sigma fp Minimizes Wear and Supports Many Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [WOODEN HANDLE] Built Into the Right Side of the Cage
- [COMPATIBLE] with Most Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
This “full” camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Sigma fp camera.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as a cold shoe mounting point.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
A wooden side handle is built into the right side of the cage to provide a comfortable way to hold and operate your camera setup.
A quick release top handle can also be attached to the cold shoe mount on top of the cage.