- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] Minimizes Wear and Supports Other Tiltaing Accessories
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS] include NATO Rail, Cold Shoe, and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [RS2 READY] via Integrated ARCA Compatible Bottom Plate
- [SECURITY ATTACHMENTS] and Multiple Points of Contact Improve Connection Between Camera and Cage
- [MAGNETIC SCREWDRIVER] Provides Convenient Option for Quick Assembly or Adjustments
This Full Camera Cage provides protective armor for the Nikon Z9 while significantly expanding options for mounting additional accessories.
The cage features 1/4”-20 threads with and without locating pins, as well as cold shoe receivers, one uniquely located on the side of the cage.
You will also find a NATO rail connection on the left side for mounting our optional Type IV/VI Side Power Handles or Side Focus Handles.
The bottom of the cage connects to your camera body and utilizes a two additional points of contact via Security Mounting Attachments, found near the top right and left side of the camera.
The base of the cage features 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to different quick release plates and natively supports our Tiltaing 19mm Studio Baseplate Type I.
The cage provides full access to the battery compartment, features a magnetic screwdriver, and can natively connect to the DJI RS2.
The cage features a mounting point for the optional Dual 15mm Rod Holder Attachment or 15mm Single Rod Holder.
These are both great lightweight options for securing accessories such as a follow focus motor via a single 15mm rod or a matte box via dual rods.