- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the Fujifilm GFX100 II Camera Body
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via Cold Shoe Receivers and ¼”-20 Threads with Locating Points
- [FLEXIBLE COMPATIBILITY] Supports Fujifilm Battery Handle Grip and Electronic Viewfinder
- [CABLE CLAMP] Secures HDMI and USB-C Cables via Thumb Screws for Stable Data Transmission
- [MULTI-TOOL] with M3 Allen Key and Flat Head Screwdriver Magnetically Mounts to Bottom Plate
Introducing the Full Camera Cage for Fujifilm GFX100 II
This camera cage is the perfect foundation for expanding the functionality of your camera by mounting additional accessories to improve workflow and save time while shooting.
The cage features several mounting points including ¼”-20 threads with locating points, cold shoe receivers, and threads for an included 15mm Rod Holders .
The bottom of the cage features a ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 thread for increased mounting flexibility as well as a magnetically mounted multi-tool featuring an M3 Allen key and a double-sided flathead screwdriver.
This cage is compatible with the camera body of Fujifilm GFX 100 II with or without the EVF and is also compatible with the original Fujifilm Battery Handle Grip.
The cage includes components to extend the Bottom Plate in order to support this Battery Handle and the included 15mm Rod Mount allows you to mount LWS rods in the exact optical center needed for proper matte box alignment.
The cage connects to the camera body via a single ¼”-20 screw and features two security brackets on either side which helps brace the camera against the cage in order to limit rotation.
Included cable clamps allow users to quickly secure HDMI and USB-C cables via convenient thumbscrews in order to protect both the cables and camera ports, ensuring stable data transmission.
When paired with our Universal SSD Holder, you can easily mount Solid State Drives to the camera for high-bitrate external recording.