- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via Arri Rosettes, NATO Rails, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads, Both with Locating Points
- [UNIQUE BACK PLATE] Attaches with Two M3 Thumbscrews and Swivels Out of the Way When Needed
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the Freefly Ember S5K Camera Body
- [HEAT DISSIPATION] via 15mm Gap Built into Back Plate
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum Alloy and Stainless Steel Construction
Introducing the Full Camera Cage for Freefly Ember S5K
This camera cage greatly expands mounting options for your Compact High Speed Camera as well as provides additional protection for the body via the cage’s aluminum-alloy frame.
The cage features multiple mounting points including Arri Rosettes, NATO Rails on both sides, as well as 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads, both with locating points.
This cage compliments the Ember’s unique design with a one of a kind backplate that connects to the camera body via two M3 screws and can swivel 90 degrees in order to free up access to the back of the camera when needed.
This Back Plate features a 15mm gap when connected to the camera in order to allow heat from the camera to dissipate easily.
This back plate is the perfect location to mount an accessory like our Tilta Pocket V-Mount Battery Plate V2 which is a great lightweight option for added a V-Mount Battery to your system.
This cage also includes Lens Adapter Support for both PL and EF Mounts that connects directly to the cage body without the need of using a baseplate or additional accessories.
The included Manfrotto Quick Release Plate is compatible with select Manfrotto Tripod Heads and will allow you to connect the system to our 15mm LWS Baseplate Type IV (Not Included).
Please note: compatibility with Manfrotto Receivers is not guaranteed.