- [CUSTOM DESIGN] for the Canon R7 Camera Body
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via Cold Shoe, NATO, and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Points
- [ARCA READY] via Compatible Bottom Plate Perfect for DJI RS3 Pro and Select Tripods
- [CABLE CLAMP] Secures HDMI and USB-C Cables via Thumb Screws for Stable Data Transmission
- [MULTI-TOOL] with M3 Allen Key and Flat Head Screwdriver Magnetically Mounts to Bottom Plate
Introducing the Full Camera Cage for Canon R7
This camera cage is the perfect starting point for expanding the functionality of your camera in a video production environment by laying the foundation to mount additional accessories
The cage features multiple mounting points for accessories including ¼”-20 threads with locating points, a cold shoe receiver, NATO Rail, and a thread for 15mm Rod Holders .
The R7 Cage features an ARCA-Swiss built into the bottom plate which accommodates quick transitions between gimbals like the RS3 Pro and other compatible ARCA support systems.
Please note: this cage utilizes DJI’s standard for ARCA and is not compatible with all receivers. Compatibility is not guaranteed.
On the bottom plate you’ll fine a ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 thread for improved mounting flexibility as well as a magnetically mounted multi-tool featuring an M3 Allen key and a double-sided flathead screwdriver.
The camera body connects to the cage via a single ¼”-20 connection and also features two additional points of contact on either side which helps to limit rotation of the camera within the cage.
The included cable clamp can secure HDMI and USB-C cables via a quick and convenient thumbscrew in order to protect both the cables and camera ports, ensuring stable data transmission.