- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1/4"-20 Threads and a Cold Shoe Receiver
- [HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL] Shooting Configurations via Wrap Around 1/4"-20 Thread
- [ARCA SWISS] Bottom Plate Ready for Compatible Tripods and DJI Ronin
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the Canon R10 Camera Body
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
The Expansion Baseplate for the Canon R10 is the perfect compact accessory for expanding the functionality of your camera without adding unnecessary bulk.
This expansion baseplate mounts to the bottom of the camera body and offers various mounting points for accessories via 1/4″-20 threads, a Cold Shoe Receiver and a Wrist Strap Holder.
This allows users to attach accessories such as LED lights and boom microphones while still being able to mount the system to a tripod in both horizontal and vertical configurations.
The baseplate features a subtle wrap around edge that includes a 1/4″-20 thread on the right side, allowing users to mount the camera vertically when needed.
The bottom plate utilizes an ARCA Swiss connection which is perfect for mounting to compatible tripod heads and DJI Ronin Gimbals.
Please note this Baseplate uses DJI’s Standard for ARCA and may not be compatible with all 3rd party ARCA Receivers.