- [EFFICIENT COOLING] Accommodates Longer Recording Time and Limits Overheating
- [MULTI-SPEED FAN] Allows Users to Increase or Decrease Fan Speed for Different Situations
- [THUMB SCREWS] Makes it Easy to Install on the Full Camera Cage for Sony ZV-E1
- [USB-C POWER] Offers Universal Power Option for Power the System
- [COMPACT & ACCESSIBLE] Design Cools the Camera Body without Limiting Functionality
The updated Cooling System for Sony ZV-E1 is the perfect accessory for users looking to shoot for longer periods of time in environments with higher temperatures.
The system seamlessly mounts to the Full Camera Cage for Sony ZV-E1 via dual thumbscrews, which makes the installation process fast and efficient.
This cooling module can be conveniently powered via USB-C which gives users plenty of options for powering the module.
The system also features an adjustable fan, allowing you to change the speed for variable shooting situations, which is especially useful when capturing audio.