- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III Minimizes Wear and Supports Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include Dual Sided ARRI Rosette, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] Secure 15mm Rods to your System for Optional Matte Boxes and Follow Focus Systems
- [QUICK RELEASE BASEPLATE] Supports VCT, Tilta Dovetails and Features a Built in Shoulder Pad
- [INCREASED POWER] Utilize Higher Capacity Batteries with Gold or V-Mount Battery Plates
Arm your camera with this Tilta camera cage specifically designed for the Canon C500 Mark II and C300 Mark III.
The top handle fits snugly onto the top plate and allows you to comfortably carry or operate off the top of the cage.
The Tilta Battery Plate For Canon C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III (available in either gold mount or V-mount) can be attached directly to the back of the camera body using the rear mounting plate.
The battery plate provides several different power outputs to power accessories.
The 15mm LWS baseplate allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm rods and can mount to a Tilta Standard Lightweight Dovetail Plate as well as a VCT locking plate to allow you to easily attach onto and off of an operating setup.
An additional adapter is included to allow you to attach your setup to a 19mm studio baseplate if desired.
Note: The Top Plate is not compatible with the Canon EVF-V50 Viewfinder.