- [INCREASED STABILITY] Provides Smoother Movement and Flexibility while Operating
- [UPGRADABLE] Optional Handles can be Purchased to Provide Full Control of RS2 and Wireless Focus Systems
- [LOW MODE] Included Battery Handle Mount Functions as a Top Handle for Quickly Transitioning to Low Angles
- [INCREASED BATTERY LIFE] Multiple Power Options Provide Longer Battery Life to RS2 and Accessories
- [COMPATIBILITY] Supports All Ring Grip Accessories
The design of the Basic Ring Grip allows for further stability via multiple points of contact when operating the RS 2 and the included kickstands allow you to set the gimbal down after long takes to ensure the operator does not become fatigued.
The Basic Ring Grip includes all of the same contact points as the Advanced Ring Grip, but does not include the accessories that allow you different power options, the ability to control wireless follow focus motors or the RS2 itself.
The Basic Ring Grip allows you to turn the RS2’s Battery Handle into a Top Handle so you can quickly transition to low angle shots while providing additional power to your gimbal. You can also power the RS2 via our Gold/V-Mount Battery Plates which are sold separately.
All of our optional Ring Grip Accessories are fully compatible with the Basic Ring Grip.