- [CAGE FREE] Solution for Mounting Accessories to Canon C70
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] Design is Perfect for Gimbals and Compact Builds
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1⁄4”-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [ARCA COMPATIBLE] Plate Natively Connects to DJI RS 2
- [NATO RAIL] for Type IV & VI Wooden & Advanced Side Handles
This Mounting Plate connects to the bottom of the Canon C70 and offers multiple mounting points for accessories while remaining more lightweight than a traditional camera cage.
The Plate features multiple 1/4″-20 threads with Arri Standard Locating Pins which allows you to secure various third party quick release plates.
The Plate itself is compatible with ARCA Standard Receivers and can natively connect to the quick release plate of the DJI RS 2.
The NATO Rail side arm allows you to mount accessories to the side of the camera via 1/4″-20 threads and is compatible with Tilta Type IV and VI Side Handles.