- [LOW MODE] Allows you to Capture Low Angle Shots with More Control
- [RONIN CONTROL] of Gimbal Movement, Most Settings, and Dial Functions
- [WIRELESS FOCUS] Compatible with Nucleus Nano, Nucleus M, and DJI Wireless Focus Motor
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS] for External Monitors, Microphones, and Other Accessories
- [GIMBAL POWERED] Design Draws Power from the Ronin's Battery Handle
The Advanced Rear Operating Control Handle features all the benefits and features of the previous model, but now includes increased clearance specifically for accommodating the larger size of the DJI RS3 Pro.
This system provides a convenient way to capture lower angle shots while providing more gimbal control than the traditional Briefcase Mode.
The Joystick allows you to control the RS3 Pro or RS2 Gimbal while the finger dial can control the DJI Wireless Focus Motor, the Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano motor, or well as the gimbal’s preset “Dial Function.”
This handle mounts via the NATO connectors on the side of the RS2 and RS3 Pro gimbal body and powers via the Ronin’s Battery Handle.
The Advanced Rear Operating Control Handle also features various mounting points for accessories like external monitors or on board microphones.
RS3/RS3 Pro: The M Key is NOT able to mimic the function of the gimbal. The M Key on this unit can ONLY change the Mode setting.