- [STEADY HANDHELD] via Multiple Points of Contact & Adjustments for Perfect Balance
- [ADJUSTABLE] Rosette Extender Arms and Hand Grips for Optimal Operating Comfort
- [QUICKLY TRANSITION] Between Tripod and Shoulder Mounted Handheld via Tilta Dovetails
- [COMPATIBLE] with any Tilta Standard Baseplate
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] and Durable Aluminum Construction
This Dovetail Based Shoulder Rig is the perfect solution for shoulder mounted handheld camerawork with camera systems that utilize Tilta Standard Baseplates.
Simply slide the camera onto the Tilta Standard dovetail plate and adjust it to the desired position before locking it down.
The shoulder pad can also be independently adjusted allowing for perfect balance of the camera system on your shoulder.
The adjustable, extendable arms allow you to adjust the angle and length of the hand grips for maximum operating comfort.
When used in combination with our Tilta Standard Dovetail, you are easily able to quickly transition from from a tripod or other support system to shoulder mounted handheld.