1. Two mechanical arms with a shock-absorbing stabilized system gives support for your handheld gimbal system and distributes the weight so that you can free your arms. This allows you to better focus on the framing and movement of your shot without disturbance from the weight of the camera rig.
2. Compatible with all handheld gimbal systems
3. Adjustable arms to suit different cameras
4. Smaller and lighter than traditional stabilizers
5. The arms can release the strength when you stop shooting and they can be rested on the hooks around the waist – you only need to pull the rope.
1. (1) Multi-functional adjustable vest
2. (2) Balance support for 3-axis gimbal system (L/R)
3. (2) Spring arms (L/R)
4. (3) Allen wrench
5. (1) Phillips screw driver
6. (1) High-strength waterproof case
Weight: 18.3 lbs
Material: aluminum-alloy, stainless steel
Arm Load: 12-48.4 lbs